|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Tue Mar 18, 2014 09:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Mon Mar 31, 2014 07:00 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Fredericton's Team L.A.U.G.H. Auction for Haiti Missions Trip 2014
Our team of 12 women will be travelling to Haiti this June to assist in the village of Gressier. Our team name is L.A.U.G.H. (Love and Understanding for Gressier, Haiti). We will be building relationships and working specifically with Shepherd’s House Ministries.
Proceeds from the Auction will help with travelling costs and supplies for the orphanage. Thank you for your support !!
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash (to any member of our L.A.U.G.H Team)
Winning Bidder Item Pick-Up:
- Items can be picked up from one of the Team members. To be arranged at the end of auction.
For questions regarding this auction, please contact the auction admin via email at [email protected].
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —